Ad1

Ad 2

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Buildings Texture

 Buildings Texture



I actually showed you how to break it by hand directly inside the blender using UV space conversion and all this point there is a system called texture ripper that lets you go through the drawings you know that is its name and does it much faster than a blender and a recent pixel 3d has done a tutorial on this so i will be corrected not to do it myself so how to get a rip ripper why we get it etc. Ripper ripper is just used in the program a free program called shoebox there will be a link to all this in the description everything is free you will need a shoe box to do this and as the shoe box the old system actually escapes the so-called adobe air download and adobe flash and all this 2020 has been a difficult year so link to the description and where to get the adobe spirit you will need this to use this and the adobe spirit until recently it has been very difficult to install since and also reduced we are very happy if you run a shoe box will do that adobe airship and you will see that we have this little one and this is actually a program aimed at animators uh so there are sprite sheets there but luckily in the bitmap section there is something called ripper ripper used for VFX artists just happen i don't know how animators use it is give anything to use a sewing ripper that you will make you will use a picture for example I I will use the one I just worked on in a short film for a 48 hour film festival and I needed to make a 3d frame so this is the way I used you just take any jpeg or i image -png you take and drag us to the text ripper will act like a creeping ant I feel like some people have a disease of things like these designs or any way it drags and now you see our workshop on the right with the image.

This is where we will say here is where I want to remove the texture here and on the left where our buildings will be so that our work can be done here and we see here how well it works in the same way as the uv change but simple that we will say oh I just want this window design so i will click you will see that it gives me this i can take it out of the wheel click wheel and drag to move this over here i will click with the actual click just explain the rectangle i want to remove and when i do the fourth click you can see now the window has been removed. great if we don't need it because I'm saying that the decision is determined by the image section that we don't even look at, so where you go you draw it

it brings out the best in me even though it seems like a sequence after the fact just so I can

fix this if it doesn't look good and it will just keep uh re-rendering the output bake more beautiful thing if your texture is distorted as if it is wrong

rectangular because sometimes in case there is a curve you can use these handles to remove the curved objects and so I will restart this and start tearing through the new text to make a rectangular curved areas or anything to get something like this I want to make an example if I made this structure I would look for small details like this event so I'll take it out

The voice you can see typing here will be a very small image because it is a small part of the image that I would also like a dedicated window texture and yes one of the beauty pageants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.